Minutes of the 3rd Meeting and Workshop for the establishment of QEC and fulfillment of Quality Standards given By Higher Education Commission (HEC) Islamabad.
Meeting was conducted at Fatima Jinnah Dental College on 13th April, 2018.
The representative of QEC including Higher administration of Fatima Jinnah Dental College, namely
- Dr.Tasleem Hosein.(Principal of FJDC)
- Abubakar Sheikh (Manager/Director QEC)
- Faryal Abdullah (Coordinator on QEC)
- Dr.Babur Ashraf (Senior Faculty / Advisor on QEC Work)
Mr. Jawaid Akram represented QEC from JSMU.
- The first Agenda of the meeting was to verify the documents collected for all the phases. The previously needed documents were all shown and verified.
- The documents collected were revised HR policy, the documents for Phase 7, 8 & 9.
- Jawaid Akram has informed that 3 sets of the collected data should be prepared as they will be physically taken on the next meeting.
- A digital copy of the collected data needs to be prepared as that will be submitted to HEC.
- A Complete Portfolio Report (CPR), an Executive Summary and a Self Assessment Report will be required which will be submitted.
- A template was explained in which the above mentioned documents are required.
- An appreciation Letter was presented to Mr. Jawaid Akram was presented as, he has accommodated and coordinated in guiding the Quality Enhancement Cell.
Vote of thanks was given to Mr. Jawaid for accommodating the institute .
The next meeting will be on Thursday 19th April 19, 2018 , for which Mr Jawaid will confirm.
Prof. Tasleem Hosein
Fatima Jinnah Dental College