Minutes of the 5th Meeting and Workshop for the establishment of QEC and fulfillment of Quality Standards given By Higher Education Commission (HEC) Islamabad.
Meeting was conducted at Fatima Jinnah Dental College on 19th April, 2018.
The representative of QEC including Higher administration of Fatima Jinnah Dental College, namely
- Dr. Syed Baqar Askary ( CEO of FJDC)
- Dr. Tasleem Hosein.(Principal of FJDC)
- Dr. Abubakar Sheikh (Manager/Director QEC)
- Dr. Faryal Abdullah (Coordinator on QEC)
- Dr.Babur Ashraf (Senior Faculty / Advisor on QEC Work)
Mr. Jawaid Akram represented QEC from JSMU.
- The meeting started with the review of the documents completed.
- The brief review was done on the reports presented by the institute which are CPR, Executive Summary and Self Assessment Report.
- A video interview of the FJDC’s attendees was conducted through a questionnaire by Mr. Jawaid for HEC’s record.
- The questions asked were through the reports submitted to HEC.
- Three sets of documents were submitted as requested
Vote of thanks was given to Mr. Jawaid for accommodating the institute.
Prof. Tasleem Hosein
Fatima Jinnah Dental College